We accept content on the topics of conscious life, love, wellness, transformation and spirituality. Blogs, articles, videos, interviews, lists, recipes and tutorials are welcome.
SoulSpring aims to help you grow your audience, credibility and portfolio through showcasing your best work to our growing community.
A few contributor guidelines to keep in mind…
- We prefer unpublished content but if you have a previously published piece that you think is especially worthy of being showcased, let us know.
- Keep it original. If the topic has already been covered, how can you add a new spin or perspective to the conversation?
- Create a benefit driven headline that clearly explains the problem you’re solving ex. 12 Ways Coconut Oil Fixes Almost Everything or Auras Demystified: 5 Simple Steps to Seeing Energy
- There’s no strict rules for length but aim for between 500-1200 words.
- Please refrain from using irrelevant or spammy links that clearly point to products or services.
- Feel free to submit a photo with your article that’s relevant, high-quality and licensed for commercial use. 1280 x 960px
- Expect edits… Even the best articles still need tweaking.
- It goes without saying, but please don’t plagiarize. We check each article.
- Please double check or triple check your article for typos and grammatical issues before submitting it.
In your submission, please include:
• A short bio (feel free to include a link to your website or free gift)
• Your headshot 240 x 240px
Submit your article, video, interview, tutorial or recipe post to email@example.com.
Please send only one article at a time and wait a week before following up.
Before submitting, make sure your article falls in line with the SoulSpring philosophy. Is it thoughtful? Does it have a clear message? And does it come from a place of non-judgment? We focus on the positive energy. Titles and blog content need to be written in a positive form.