This week’s episode on SOULTALK is with the amazing Dr. Bruce Lipton, an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit.
The widespread idea that we are at the mercy of our genetic programming can be terrifying, particularly in relation to our health. In this episode, Bruce Lipton explains why some people get sick and how little our genes have to do with our reality. He also shares 3 different methods to re-program your mind and create the life you really want.
Some things you will learn:
- The importance of the first 7 years of life in creating habits.
- Why our unconscious mind determines most of our behavior.
- How to use humor to improve your health.
- 3 ways to re-program our subconscious mind.
- The importance of dealing with stress.
- The main reason why people get sick.
“The negative things that are happening in your life are not by accident. They are the result of your programming.”